The riflescopes of the Forester series are ideal for hunting and leave nothing to be desired in terms of distance. Whether with 1-5 times magnification for driven hunts and short distances, 2-10 times magnification for short to medium distances or 3-15 times magnification for medium to long distances, you are well served with this glass. The illuminated center is very finely adjustable so that no fade appears in every twilight position.
- Magnification: 1 - 5x
- Reticle: VFD-2 on the 2nd image plane
- Lens diameter: 24mm
- Eyepiece diameter: 33mm
- Eyepiece length: 80mm
- Center tube diameter: 30mm monotube
- Exit pupil: 16.0-5.2mm
- Total length: 260mm
- Weight: 425 g
- Eye relief: 115-95 mm
- Field of view: 24.06 - 6.23 at 100m
- Possible height adjustment: 60 MOA
- possible windage adjustment: 60 MOA
- Adjustment: 1/2 MOA
- Illuminated reticle in red, adjustable in 11 strengths
- Battery: CR2032
- Diopter compensation: -2dpr to + 2dpr
- Shockproof, rain and fog resistant
- Tested and shot-proof: .223, .300WIN, .308WIN, 20GA
Scope of delivery
- Rifle scope Forester 1-5x24
- Battery CR2032
- Mounting for 21mm Picatinny or 11mm Dovetail (please select)
- Lens / eyepiece protective caps
- Cleaning cloth
Rifle scope basic knowledge
in our basic knowledge for rifle scopes you will find everything you need to know about rifle scopes, their technology and important things that should facilitate the purchase decision.
The shipping costs basically depend on the destination country and the weight of the package, i.e. the order quantity. Please take this out at checkout.
Orders within Germany are free of charge from an order value of 50.00 euros.
You have the choice between the following payment methods:
- PayPal (includes the use of credit cards. Shipping immediately or at the latest on the next working day)
- Immediate transfer via Klarna (shipping immediately or on the next working day at the latest)
- On account via Klarna (shipping immediately after approval by Klarna)
- Installment purchase via Klarna (shipping immediately after approval by Klarna)
- Prepayment by bank transfer (dispatch immediately or the next day after receipt of payment)
- Opens in a new window.